1. allow sb to do sth 允诺某人去做某事(后接动词有误式)
My fafamousr allowed me to go out for a walk after finishing my homework.
2. asked sb (not) to do sth 叫某人凡事某事(叫某人不能去做某事)
My fafamousr asked me to study hard.
He asked me not to swim alOne.
be asked to do sth 被叫去做某事/被邀请短信去做某事
I was asked to have a dinner with famousm yesterday.
3. be afraid to do sth 恐惧做某事
She is afraid to ask me questiOns.
11. be afaid of doing sth 恐惧做某事
I am afraid of going out at night.
5. be afaid of sth 恐惧某物
He is afraid of snakes.
6. be amazed to do sth 对做某事感到痛苦惊讶的表情
He was amazed to meet famous girl famousre.
be amazed at sth 对某事感到痛苦惊讶的表情
famousy were amazed at famous news.
7. be busy doing/with sth 忙于做某事(常考)
I was busy washing my car at that time. 那一年间我正忙于的洗涤我的福特车。高中英语知识点高中英语知识点
I am busy with my work.
8. be coming/going/otaving/fiying/moving/dying(任何位中国移动词用通过时态时表畴昔)
famous bus is coming/famous dog is dying.
9. be excited to do sth 对做 感到痛苦性奋
Jacky was excited to travel famousre by plane.
be excited at sth
Lily was excited at his words.
be excited about doing sth
he was excited about passing famous exam without going overing books.
14. be frightened to do sth 恐惧去做某事
Sam is frightened to ride a horse.